TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE
The content of the Almost the Greatest Gig on Earth website (including copyright works, text, material, images, applications, graphics, photographs, streaming audio, streaming video and animation) (together “Content”) is copyright © MyLANE Entertainment Pty Ltd and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. MyLANE Entertainment is the owner and operator of this site.
Other than as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or as otherwise provided for below, no part of this website may in any form or by any means be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without MyLANE Entertainment’s prior written permission.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved by MyLANE Entertainment.
The Content has been carefully compiled from sources believed to be reliable, but all Content is provided on the basis that MyLANE Entertainment does not warrant or guarantee and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness from time to time of any Content for any purpose. Subject to any statutory provision which may not be excluded by law, MyLANE Entertainment will not be held liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from any action arising in connection with the use of any Content or its publication, including any action for copyright infringement, trade mark infringement or defamation.
Almost the Greatest Gig on Earth and the Almost the Greatest Gig on Earth logo are registered trade marks of MyLANE Entertainment Pty Ltd. All other trade marks, product names or logos within the site are the property of their respective owners and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded, displayed, stored, published, modified, adapted, communicated or transmitted without the prior written permission of their respective owners.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site contains links to other websites. MyLANE Entertainment does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on these other websites.
Under no circumstance will MyLANE Entertainment be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits, loss of data, loss of use, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access the MyLANE Entertainment website or any Content provided on this website. If we can’t totally exclude liability then our liability will be limited to the resupply of content.
Tickets – Conditions
1. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and are Goods and Services Tax (GST) free.
2. The ticket and attendance at the event is subject to these conditions and any applicable to that event and/or venue.
3. Patrons will not be admitted without a valid admission ticket.
4. Tickets may be invalidated if any part is removed, altered or defaced.
5. Tickets may not be cancelled, exchanged or refunded except as provided for under ‘Refund/Exchange’ (see below).
6. The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
7. Mylane Entertainment takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details and prices of events on the Almost the Greatest Gig on Earth website are correct at the time of online publication. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
8. Sale and promotional ticket offers are only available at the lower price whilst the allocation lasts and during the designated sale period. Mylane Entertainment reserves the right to withdraw any offer at any time.
9. Advertised events may be varied without notice. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
10. The right of admission is reserved. See ‘Right to refuse entry or remove a Ticketholder’ below.
11. It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of a person and/or their possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
12. Where concessional pricing is applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided at the venue. Holders of a Companion Card are eligible for a free ticket for one companion. Acceptance of a Companion Card does not indicate that an event or venue is accessible. Companion Card holders must call Almost the Greatest Gig on Earth Bookings before purchasing a ticket in order to check accessibility and arrange for an additional ticket.
13. The right is reserved to prohibit cameras, and other recording devices. The right is reserved to record, broadcast or telecast any event.
14. Ticketholders enter the venue at their own risk. Mylane Entertainment will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or due to breach of these Terms and Conditions.
15. Mylane Entertainment collects the personal information of Patrons to process the transaction and to contact them in case the event is cancelled or changed. Please see our Privacy Statement for further information.
16. By attending the event, Ticketholders consent to being photographed, filmed and recorded. Ticketholders acknowledge that in order to enhance security, surveillance equipment (including security cameras) may be used at the venue or event. Ticketholders also consent to the use of any such film, image or recording at the discretion of Mylane Entertainment or law enforcement agencies without compensation or further notice.
17. For admission to licensed venues or areas at an event Ticketholders may be required to provide proof that they are over 18 years of age. Acceptable identification includes a valid driver's license, passport or proof of age card.